Cathodic Protection and AC Mitigation
- Design, Engineering and Project Management
- Installation and Commissioning
- CP System Audits
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Field Surveys, including DCVG/PCM/Stray Current
- Coating anomalies are pin pointed and graded according to their relative sizes by means of sophisticated non-intrusive DC measurement techniques.
- Electrochemical, microbial and electrolytic parameters are evaluated at each site.
- Each coating defect is graded in terms of its present and past corrosion risk.
- The grading system is then calibrated by physical inspection.